Skip to main content

Open letter ......!


Open letter ......!

Open letter ......!

Girl you know, I love ...
The way you might love your pillow,
Or in the corner of the chest of drawers of the house,
Keep to yourself
The color of the shirt,
In which you are still yours,
Find the scent of adolescence ...!
You know i love you
Anyway, at every moment I am squeezing myself to keep the middle class in the middle of the society ...
Did you know that except for the sidewalk, you will ever get mad ...?
Do you believe that someone will bow down to you in the square of God...!
I don't think I'll find you at the end of the day, so I'm a gambler today,
Drugs haven't pulled me in for hundreds of years,
But today it is the responsibility of one side to live well,
Makes me feel addicted to good luck all day ...
The day I tell you, you stared in amazement,
Avoid your clothes and smell like I'm the only one who gets it,
I touched your pazar with your love ...
Even at this age,
My boundless mind,
Emotion rule requires a guardian,
I first learned that by watching you ...!
I grew up in the midst of all sorts of petty accusations and arrogance ...
But you know I want a little rule today ...
You don't even know
How lucky I am to look you in the eye ...
The evening I witnessed your open hair, I said in a loud voice like Kabir Sumon - "I want you, I just want you"
Just at that moment, the surprise in your surprised eyes just snatched me away,
No one else will ever get ...
Tell me how much you can dive into the eyes of a murderer ..!
Today, I like to stand in front of the mirror,
It's nice to see yourself scrutinizing,
Because this face is still staring at you ...
Lately I've been listening less to music, more to singing ...
After 6 years, when that night, without the guitar in hand again, I went back to the campus stairs ...
I understand lost times just like you,
Gives strange courage to keep one side in the middle of not getting ...

Last but not least, the headline made you read this article.
Find a tired envelope at the right address ...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unfinished ...!

Unfinished ...! Still sighing, Flies in the blue color bone, In the embrace of disobedient water mud, Your touch touches the ground in my room ... Tired wet crow's chest, When Maya was born, I swear, however, Shade like a shadow, The waiting shackles .. The sky is stupid, so wet green, The city of extremes is my city, The mother is the field of crops, The father is a dove farm ..! Helpless bed, tidy clay, Random just skull shelf, Fingers crossed, yet feeling, Maya in the sheet, in the caress of the touch, In the cultivation of brick and stone buildings, Funeral on body ..!

Learn and loneliness

র্নিঘুম রাত তোমাকে একাকিত্ব জীবনের অর্থ শেখাবে।  সাদাকালো জীবন তোমাকে রঙিনের মর্ম বোঝাবে। অর্থ সংকট তোমাকে মানিয়ে নেওয়া জীবন দেখাবে। দুশ্চিন্তা তোমার জীবনকে গ্রাস করবে। শুধুমাত্র ভালোবাসা তোমার জীবনকে বাঁচাবে। --By Sornali Islam ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- English Translation. A good night's sleep will teach you the meaning of loneliness.  Black and white life will tell you the meaning of color. Money crisis will show you adapted life.  Anxiety will consume your life. Only love will save your life.

Love or Habit

তোর কাছে আমি নাকি অভ্যাস হতবা আমার কাছে ও তাই, কিন্তু সময় পরিস্থিতি আর প্রকৃতি বলে দেয় তুই আমার কাছে আসলে কি। কখনো অভিযোগের ঠিকানা কখনো বা স্বপ্ন পূরণের নির্দেশাবলি, কখনো বা র্নিদিধায় সব রাগ অভিমান কষ্ট গুলো বলার মত একটা আশ্রয়। জানিস পৃথিবীর সবচেয়ে ভিন্ন মেরুর মানুষ আমরা দুইজন তারপর কোথাও, যেন ও পৃথিবীর সবকিছুতে তোর আমাকে আর আমার তোকে প্রয়োজন। প্রেম ভালোবাসা নাকি অভ্যাস তুই আমার সে প্রশ্নের উত্তর না হয়ে তোলা থাক, তোর কাছে আমি আর আমার কাছে তুই না হয়ে বেঁচে থাকার সুখ হয়ে থাক। --By Sornali Islam ------------------------------------------------------------ English Translation: I have a habit with you To me and so on, But time is no longer the situation and nature Tells me what you really are. Never address the complaint Ever or dream fulfillment instructions, Never or ever all angry arrogance The hardships are a refuge to say the least. Janice is the most different pole in the world Man the two of us then somewhere, As if he is yours in everything in the worl